When the kids told me they’re having their valentines day party on the 13th, I scoured their closets on what to dress them on that day. They want something red to wear. I thought I could use something old and something new for them to wear.
For my oldest, I was thinking of letting her wear her old denim skirt and just get her a top. Our youngest on the other hand don’t have red dress or top so I ended up getting her one. As you know, I don’t want to pay full price for my kids’ clothing. I shop on the clearance rack as always and love to find great deals that is just right on my budget.
- Target – Circo Sweater $3.48
- Target – Circo Tights $3.48
- Her old denim skirt.
- Old Navy Glitter Flats $4.99
- Old Navy Red Sweater Dress $7.49
- Target Xhilaration Poncho $6.88
- Hand-me-down hearts tights from older sis.
- Elastic glitter flats from Burlington Coat Factory $4.98