Infinity Scarf from Charlotte Russe

infinity scarf

This past Saturday we went to the mall to buy a birthday gift for a friend’s son who celebrated his birthday on Sunday. While doing some window shopping as well with different apparel and accessories store, I spotted at the front window of Charlotte Russe the $5 sign for scarves in selected styles. So I went in the store and saw this woven fabric infinity scarf. It has a whimsical print of falling feathers and very lightweight.  It has a measurement of 44″ wide by 73″ around.

Not bad for a 5 bucks scarf, so I bought it and I think I got a good deal. I love to wear scarf especially during cold weather. Scarves also can be a fashion statement that will never go out of style. An alternative or must-have to accessorize simple outfit for strolling, doing errands, walking the dogs, and even formal gatherings as long as it will match with what you are wearing and the occasion.

#153/366 Blog Photo Challenge

This entry was posted in 366 Blog Photo Challenge, Accessories, Charlotte Russe, Fashion and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Infinity Scarf from Charlotte Russe

1. Joy H says:

Wow! They’re having sale on scarves for only $5 at Charlotte Russe, I’ll better go there to grab some! i love scarves, they’re my weakness. The scarf is gorgeous mommy, i love the combination of its colors.

I like its color, Bless! So good a deal, too! Mahal baya ng infinity scarf, that’s why I don’t have one yet. Lol. I miss shopping during the winter clearance. Na-depress jud ko atong taas kaayo namo nga winter I didn’t like going to the mall. :D

Wow! That’s a steal of a deal mommy bless :) I would take it too no doubt about that. I love it’s color and i’m sure the fabric is soft. Lovely photo of you and your lil princess.

4. SheyLuvz says:

It looks nice on you mami bless. I like scarf but not crazy enough to buy it though. i don’t have the fashionista confident to wear scarf wala pko ma anad, i wear scarf on winter tibuok adlaw sa balay but never pa sa mall. anyway, with this price, i sure would grab one too pang display, para sa akong hanger nga scarf hehehehehe

5. Adin B says:

Not bad at all. I like the Infinity scarf for sure. Perfect for keeping us warm during the cold season and stylish at the same time. :)

Back here from BPC, Bless! ;-)

7. Michele says:

I rarely wear scarves but my Mom wears them and this would make an affordable and beautiful gift for her!!

8. Nicole A. says:

Your daughter is so cute! I like the infinity scarf too.

9. I am not much a fan of scraves but that looks good on you!

10. That is so pretty. Their clothing is always so cute, I hope they are in our new mall so I can shop there again.

11. Cyndie says:

I do not like scarves but you look great

12. becca says:

what a gorgeous scarf

Great price for that pretty scarf. You sure got the best deal and especially it’s branded scarf for that price, I will not hesitate to buy it too.

14. I love the scarf it is really pretty. You got a great deal on it too!

15. Corinne says:

I love the colors in the scarf. For $5 that was a great bargain!

16. April says:

i love the color of your scarf. i love scarves too and own a few.

I like the color and style of your scarf mommy! How nice that it is a designer style scarf.

18. Nice scarf for $5.00, great buy for sure.

19. NovaS says:

The scarf is very fashionable. It does fit in your tops too. And your little girl is so adorable.

20. Coolchillmom says:

Love the price love the style

21. Adin B says:

back here again mommy. I like the infinity scarf you chose. Perfect for keeping our necks warm during the colder weather. ;) Great pick. This is a lovely photo of you and your princess.

that is a pretty good deal mommy Bless! usually they cost 10-15 bucks. mura nalang sya at this time of the year.

thanks for joining BPC!

23. Mommy B, that is a great deal for a scarf :-) You wear it like a star too :-) Look at that pretty smile of your pretty girl :-) I do not know how to wear scarf :-( It is the best accessories to wear when it is brutally freezing outside :-)

BPC

24. amiableamy says:

That is indeed a great price, nice choice. I have a collection of scarfs too but, since I live here in Florida, I can only wear them on winter time.