Office Lady Dress and Flower Ring

Yay! I am very excited for my second loot from Oasap. I was able to snag a very cute or shall I say lovely office lady dress and a flower-shaped ring with pearl embellishment. The dress is really nice, crafted in cotton and adorned with a wide waistband and flouncing detail on one shoulder.  It came true to its size as it really fits me well in a small size. It is very comfortable to wear. This dress comes in 3 colors: brown, charcoal gray, and claret red. I opted for a claret red as I love the combination of the black detail and the red hue in a dress.

I also got a ring that I used to accessorize with the dress. It’s a flower-shaped pearl embellished ring. As big rings are very trendy nowadays, this one really fits for it. I like the neutral color that you can wear it with anything. I also like the design. It is crafted with alloy and the pearl embellishment makes it more elegant. You can use this for summer but still it goes with any other season with a right outfit.

I like both items that I got and thankful to Oasap for the cooperation.

This entry was posted in Accessories, Apparel, Fashion, Freebies, Jewelry, Oasap, Shopping and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Office Lady Dress and Flower Ring

1. The ring is elegant and the dress looks great on you!

yay :D good for you mami bless. I stopped promoting oasap. You look sexier each time i see your photo ng diet ba? hehhehhe looking gorgeous though

i love your attire mommy! look so gorgeous and sexy!

hot momma :D i love those ring too so fancy

Bless, gwapa kaayo imong dress! Looks so gorgeous on you1 I love the color, too! :) Ka-nice oi!

6. Gven-Rose says:

I want to have the ring and you look great with the dress..

7. marie says:

what a lovely dress and the ring though very pretty momy!!

8. teJan says:

indeed pretty and elegant dress. you look great and fits you well! the ring i like..hehe!

9. The dress is so fab and sophisticated. It perfectly fits you. I love the leopard shoes.

10. Chie says:

Wow, that’s a lovely dress and it does fit very well on you. Big rings are indeed in…as always

11. That is pretty and I kinda like it…You look gorgeous of your outfit too.

12. You look great with your outfit and the ring is cute I want one…

13. dorrylyn says:

i love your outfit sis

14. chrisair says:

wow can you please tell me how can I get an outfit too

15. tatess says:

Sexy, I never had the chance to to be one of Oasap’d fashion blogger. Lucky you.

16. jared's mum says:

love the dress + the color, too! it looks good on you. the ring is also a fab addition to any outfit for any occasion!

i wish i can get loots like this from Oasap! :)

17. I am not a blogger with them but would love to be a part of it. You look great in it.

Back here, Bless! Merry Christmas! :) I wish I can get myself a Christmas gift in a form of your gorgeous shoes! ;-)

19. Wow mommy you are looking gorgeous!!!! Love it. Merry Christmas and may you have a wonderful new year.