No nonsense and Style Made Easy

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

Two of the fashion must-haves that should be in every girl’s closet are tights and leggings. I know a lot of women can relate and would agree that leggings and tights can be worn in every season depending on the occasion. Although it is more commonly used for layering during fall and winter season. One of the nicest brand of leggings and tights is the No nonsense. It can be found and sold in food and drug as well as in mass retail stores near you at a very affordable price. The aim for the No nonsense tights and leggings is to give women the ability to add a pop of style just by wearing it.

I had the chance of receiving No nonsense tights and leggings and have it incorporated in my wardrobe. I am not a fashion savvy but I can be trendy too. I am more of a laidback person and not as bold, so I was very glad that I received a black opaque shaping tight and a black cotton leggings. With the leggings I got, I was able to pulled off this outfit below. The cotton leggings is very comfortable and is perfect for cold weather. I paired it with a red sweater dress that I think will be perfect outfit for the holidays. I wore a knee-high boots with this but I know you can also wear flats for less formal and pumps to complete a good semi-formal attire.

The black shaping tight that I received is awesome. I like that it really shape your lower body and conceal the muffin top as the panty portion is mid-rise. I thought this is really a winner. I love wearing it . Even if it is tight but still comfortable to move around. I noticed that it also can make your lower extremities warm as the tight is not thin at all. It is made of nylon and spandex.

If you are looking for an easy fix for your fashion style, No nonsense tights and leggings is a great way to go. It comes in different colors so you can easily add a pop of hues to your daily attire. You can never go wrong for an affordable and easy to find yet trendy and stylish leggings and tights. So, check No nonsense on Facebook for more information and style ideas. Follow them on Twitter too as Jill Martin, a fashion expert and TV personality with an Emmy award,  will be active on it. She is the new brand ambassador of No nonsense.  You will not only be updated of the latest in fashion but also what to get for your wardrobe for less. Check her short clip below for No Nonsense.

Visit Sponsor's Site

This entry was posted in Accessories, Apparel, Women's Apparel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to No nonsense and Style Made Easy

1. Mommy perfect for this cold weather. Sexy! :)

2. Looking sexy and gorgeous with the stockings Momi Bless :-) I do not have this ops just leads :-)

sexy and classy outfit :) you look great with those red and black leggings.

4. Freakyehs says:

this opps makes tons of mommies in the blogland looked fabulous. the tights are nice to match up with your fashion boots and it’s perfect for fall season

5. SassyChick says:

You look great silingan! I have heard a lot of great things about this No Nonsense tights. I need to try them out for myself soon.

Two must-have fashions for women are tights and leggings? Yes, here in the US! But back home Bless, I didn’t like being in tights. So hot sa skin, yucky kaayo ang feeling. Lol. I do wear leggings though kay niuso man na didto pinakalit. Lol.

Good for you Bless kay na No Nonsense endorser ka. Wa man ni napadpad sa akong dashboard oi.

7. Wow that is a nice review and you look fabulous my dear.

8. Rocky says:

you look great in those tights and leggings momi :)

pretty mami modeling for leggings :D i will be receiving it soon too. I got an email from the advertiser this morning

love the outfit! i can’t wait mine too soon! This is going to be exciting!

11. Gee says:

Weet weeew! Great combination. More pictures! :)

ayayay! looking great mamiBless…both leggings and tights looks great on you!

13. Raya says:

Aww,, you look fab, mommy Bless! With your cold weather there, it’s a must-have. But like what rcel said, it’s too hot here in the tropics I hardly wear leggings myself. :)

14. Nova says:

this is really amazing, seeing bloggers who pose for this amazing leggings just wants me to try and buy one….you look awesome and sexy

15. Chie says:

how i wish there is a fall season in the Phils. so i can wear leggings too. Your style is indeed trendy!

16. Shela says:

The very first thing i noticed is your leopard pumps shoes they’re gorgeous girl

17. Cacai M. says:

You look great mommy Bless (as always)! You have the style. I also love grabbing leggings and tights during cold season for my shorts and some dresses. Appear! :)

18. Rocky says:

im back again momi bless… you look great as usual!

wow love it! i love how the way you model your leggings and tights mommy bless. very pretty! love the combination of red and black. i think red looks good on you.

Fall and winter kay needed jud kaayo ni nga accessories ba. I can’t wait to receive my share Bless kay padad-an daw ko. Ang problema, ang akong modeling skill, ma-testingan jud ni! Lol.