Carpet Cleaning Before Winter

One thing that we need to do before winter is to also do a general cleaning. Of course we clean our house on a daily basis, but cleaning it from top to bottom and leave no mercy to dust and other dirt is what I am thinking of doing pretty soon. The carpet needs to be cleaned and I will need area rug at the entryway as the wet season is already here. I don’t want the hardwood floor to be damaged.  Our house both have carpet and hardwood flooring. I have little ones that still not responsible enough to know not to spill anything on the floor. So from time to time there are milk, juice, and other food spillage. In a carpeted flooring, it is hard to take the dirt or stain off especially if it seeps through.

Down south, I’ve heard of carpet cleaners durham nc that really does a great job in carpet, upholstery, and rug cleaning. They have the clean home commitment and would really deliver a great job. I am looking of the same services here. But maybe my husband will opt to do it on his own and we will just rent the equipment. Sometimes, when you have a very busy schedule you will just ask the services of the professional to do it. Don’t you agree?

This entry was posted in House and Home, Personal, Services and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Carpet Cleaning Before Winter

1. Shydub says:

Seems like you are all set for winter. carpet is nice but sometimes it’s a pain ig the neck cleaning it. im glad that our living room is not carpeted.

2. Carpet is not easy to clean specially if the carpet is old and really need a general cleaning..hehhehe

they said that vacuuming the floor 3 times a week is a must. i feel guilty because i don’t do that often :( however having our carpet cleaned professionally is something that we should all consider because rest assured that all the dirts that our vacuum can’t get will surely be cleaned by the professional cleaner

ahh… the awesomeness of having your own house jud ba kay you get to do whatever you want! kami with apartment lifestyle kay ayha na mi magpalimpyo inig manghawa na. lol. regular cleaning is what we do, maayo nalang, si bana mokugi ug pang-vacuum regularly.

5. SassyChick says:

We have a little Yorkie in the house that leaves dog hair everywhere especially in our carpet and rugs. That’s why we need regular carpet cleaning to keep them clean and safe for Baby D to crawl around.

this is what we need before the winter comes but my husband told me maybe after winter hehehe…oh well…we just probably vacuum the carpet. But anyway, thanks for sharing!

7. Cacai M. says:

Yes, I so agree Momi Bless. We have carpeted floor too and tiled floor in the kitchen. The apartment that my family live on is just enough for us so it’s not that big to clean though, sometimes because I have little one, I wish to have a carpet cleaner. Ooh well, DH wants to have it cleaned by pro but for me, not worth the money so I just clean it myself to save. Savvy moi, eh? ;-)

Thanks for sharing Momi Bless! Regards to your kiddos, from my Sarah. :)

8. Yay! finally the carpet is cleaned and ready for the Winter :-) Nothing beats a clean carpet :-)