Topiary Plant Inside the House

I have been looking for topiaries that I can add on to decorate inside our house.  Actually I was able to buy one before for a very cheap price but my husband decided to give it to Goodwill when we moved. I often see topiaries outside of my friends house, like in their garden at the front yard or back yard. When I asked my husband about it, he said it’s up to me. It is always up to me when it comes to decorating our house.

Now I want to find topiaries for sale that will not break a bank. I was told to check out thrift stores as there are times people are discarding theirs at home. I am thinking of checking out home stores when our daughter is in school so I can really browse the stores for a good and inexpensive ones. Honestly, this house decorating I would say is a big work in progress. Good thing for those who have a lot of money coz they can just hire interior decorator and leave to them all the dirty work.

Do you like topiaries to decorate your place too or you like it to be in the garden only with your landscape? For me I love it both but when having it inside, it should be in moderation and in different shape, maybe a round topiary.

This entry was posted in Decorating Ideas, Landscape, Outdoor Plants, Sale and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Topiary Plant Inside the House

i always wanted to have a plant inside our house but they all ended up dead. i don’t know why. so this time i was thinking of just getting a new one but not sure. if i will, i will visit this website.

2. my grand ma loves topiaries… she even decorates like the masters bedroom with it… lol

thanks for sharing.. :)

3. We only have fake tree in our house Momi Bless and Kuya K takes all the leaves and plays with it together with his cars

4. hhahaha.. katawa ko ni jessica.. nakalbo na ang plants.. Mommy Jess.. and also with you.. that’s why I don’t put plants within reach at home.. kay ang ending gigunting ang dahon..lol..

5. haze says:

that looks like a good plants for indoors + you can decorate it in Christmas. Oh, I’m also looking some…

never heard of that plant yet, it’ll probably look familiar when i see it in person.

7. Pinx says:

i like topiaries too… they can both be big and small but i like it much better if it’s small and can be placed on top a table… hope you find one!

8. The Womom says:

I would love to have those inside my house! Too bad I don’t have enough room for it. I’m quite sure it will add freshness in a room.

9. Lainy says:

First time I’ve heard of one. I am sure you can find an affordable one soon.

10. Perfect for indoors, I love to put some plants inside my house too but I tried once, the plant died sigh!

topiaries are beautiful! but i like palm trees much better. hubby and i are planning to buy some for our future house he wants to make it look more tropical. =)

oh, i like those kind of plants…too bad they’re too expensive for me. I just use fake ones…lol!

13. I am thinking of making one a fake topiary so I can save up a little bit. hehehe… We will see if I can find time. :)