Cargo Net for My Car’s Trunk

When we got our car last month I noticed that when we are doing some grocery shopping, the grocery bags roll all over the place in the trunk. Nothing can really hold it not to be tossed around when the car makes a turn or stops. I suggested to my husband to maybe buy a cargo net to place on top of the trunk to hold whatever we put there. It will stop me from worrying what if the bottles will break or whatever can spill if not properly placed. Many times when we go to stores and even car parts store, we keep checking on it.

Unfortunately we haven’t found one that will fit inside our trunk. So I am guessing that we might try the dealership or even online to see if there’s one that will fit in the type of car we have. When we went to car toys to ask for quote on new car stereo system, they said that they don’t carry such. They suggested one store that I forgot the name of. Good thing I found online store that sells cargo nets. I have to mention it to hubby so he can try to look at it. I wish we can have it soon as I really dreaded it when we go grocery shopping and our groceries will be all over the trunk if we forgot to tie the bags.

This entry was posted in Autos, Online Store and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Cargo Net for My Car’s Trunk

1. Shela says:

cargo net is a good idea specially over hauling big stuff from a place to another!

2. haze says:

Sounds like a great idea Mami Bless. To keep all your goods in place or in pieces.

3. sir rob says:

You are absolutely right to get a net to protect your goods especially the breakable ones.

that’s a cool idea. at least nothing will go missing when it catches by the net hehehehe. it does happen to us sometimes especially when we fold the back seats. our groceries will either roll all the way to the front (right on my foot) or underneath the middle seats. lol

5. zoan says:

Cargo net are very useful;) the bf also bought one for the pick up truck;)

6. I have not have a cargo net too :-( and just like you, the grocery roll too and it is a pain in the butt stretching and grabbing the grocery especially when you buy a lot :-) The cargo net is helpful too especially the cold season is approaching :-)

7. Pinx says:

if it was here mommy, it would be very useful to have cargo nets coz there are many little children who break into the car’s trunk or cargo and steal stuff (even while on a stop sign). i hope you find one for your car!

yeah u need a net to hold it mommy bless. mine doesnt need one because the stroller is holding it for me. =)

9. Genny says:

We use to buy like that before but if a long distance its not helpful so we bought a tops…

10. grace says:

Great car accessory for your truck. hoping you will find a cheaper but durable one.

11. Marky says:

Good thing stuff like this are invented to make the shopping experience easier. :)

12. Mel C. says:

i’m sure that cargo net is handy to use when moving and keeping things intact on your truck.