Ross’ Find

Zigzag pattern mini-dress with blue slim belt by Trixxi for $14 @ Ross Dress for Less

Another Ross’ find that I got for myself when I and a friend went there last month. It’s a short dress made in polyester. The zigzag pattern in different color in a tints of blue, yellow, white, and green makes it really interesting. The added blue slim belt accessory is nice to break the upper and lower part. I love the dress and even though it’s small, it is still a little bit bigger, especially on the chest part. The garter waist makes it better coz it hugs to my waistline with the belt to hold it as well. Now I have a collection of this slim belts now that I got for free with the dresses that I was able to snag from bargain stores. I will post later the peep-toe pumps that I bought at Burlington Coat Factory by Qupid that has a trim that matches this dress.

Linking this to 366 BPC!

This entry was posted in 366 Blog Photo Challenge, Accessories, Apparel, Bargains, Fashion, Ross, Women's Apparel and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Ross’ Find

1. Jheylo says:

another cute dress…. suuta mami bless :D i want slim belt too pero ngita pa ug dress ibagay nya.

thanks for joining 366 BPC

oh, wow! how nice…nahan ko sa color combo mami…perfect kau sa spring/summer…nice na barato pa!

3. Pinx says:

aawww…i love it too mommy Bless..super nice..perfect for summer!! excited to see the peep-toe!!! bpc hop here..late lang…

Waaaaah Naibog ko sa Ross finds nimo Bless! Dili makapura ang Ross ba kay cheapness jud sila ug mga fashion clothes. Kaso lang, wala jud sa among bukid na nga store. :D

BPC hop!

wow super nice! naa pud mi burlington diri. barato pud kaau sila ba no? cant wait to hit the stores later.

6. Nita says:

Nice finds indeed! Ganahan pud ko sa Ross kay makapalit ta ug branded stuff unya uban less than $10 lang. Makapalit na gani ta ug $6 nga dress hehehe.

7. I like it when folks come together and share views.
    Great blog, keep it up!