Little Blue Dress

Blue Dress w/ leopard print slim belt accessory by edge for $17 @ Marshall’s

One of the stores that I love to go when I buy for clothes, especially if there is occasion, is Marshall’s. They have really great bargains for branded apparel for kids, men, and women. When I went there last weekend, I saw this simple plain blue dress with a leopard slim belt. Good thing I found the size small and it fit perfectly on me. It has an A-line that sits above my knee. The cut shoulder straps give an illusion that I don’t have that big rounded of a shoulder :-) I love the belt. I have been looking for this size and kind of belt and now I got it for free with the dress. This will be added to my wardrobe to be worn on special occasion and when going to church. I will just buy an animal print shoes to go with it or a yellow wedge to add that color block look.

Linking this to 366 BPC!

This entry was posted in Accessories, Bargains, Marshalls and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Little Blue Dress

Murag cute lagi na Bless! I love its color! Pics dayon ha inig suot nimo!

Pare-pareho lagi ng Marshalls ug Ross no? Daghan cheapness ba nga nindot. :)

BPC hop!

2. Jheylo says:

that’s a cute fancy dress. im sure mas nice gyud ug gipakita mi nimo suot na :D porma gyud body ana bah.

thanks for joining 366 BPC

ayay! ganahan kau ko sa color mamiBless….so chic! nice pa jud kay naa belt.

4. Pinx says:

plain and pretty… maigo kaya na sa ako mommy Bless??/ hahahaha! nice sya..i love it too! oi, perfect ang animal print na pump mommy! bpc hop.

thats a cute dress mommy bless! i love the style on the shoulder and that leopard built that goes so nicely with the blue dress. im sure angayan kaau ka ani.

visiting from BPC

6. Deli says:

I like it :) A very good buy :) Have a great day!