Nike Free Run

Do you love running? Well, I am starting to and always looking forward to run or walk around our neighborhood. I found a good pair of shoes that so far I love to use when running. This Nike Free Run shoes really is very light and so comfortable. I bought this in an outlet store. It was priced for $49.99. They have 20% off discount and was able to score another 10% off for military discount. This is a good deal compared to the one I saw online for $80+.

Running is a great way to increase your stamina and endurance and it also can trim your weight down if you do it consistently. My husband loves running a lot and they also run during their physical training. I have friends that just started running as well and they said it really give them a sense of accomplishment, especially now that they are running for marathon. Do you run? What is your experience about running? Hope you can share.

This entry was posted in Sale, Saving, Shoes, Shopping and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Nike Free Run

awwww those are nice shoe and + nike and + steal of a deal. what can we ask for? hehehhehe jackpot mami bless

2. What a durable running shoes you have Momi Bless :-) that is perfect to run around your neighborhood and lose some weight :-)

3. Nyay, I so love the color, looking at the brand they’re I think made to last… nice pair )

ayay, 30% total..not bad…plus, it’s nike! pausla ko mamibless…ehhehe!

I am so envious of your military discount Bless. Nice kaayo no kay all the time diay naa? Pila man size sa imong tiil? Pa-extraha ko bi kay mo-baklay pud ko ug layo. Di man ko ka-dagan oi kay hubakon man ang show. Taman ra ko sa baklay intawon. :D

6. Shela says:

Oh boy! my favorite color of course i love it hehe!

That was nice when they can combine coupons with the military discount. Some stores doesn’t allowed it. That was a nice shoes indeed!

8. SassyChick says:

Oh, my! love your new shoes silingan! fave color pa jud nako na…pwede paliti pud ko?…ahehe

9. zoan says:

I used to join fun runs and yes i love running;) i am envy sa shoes mo hehe

10. Chie says:

It is a good deal indeed for a pair of beautiful nike running shoes. I love the color!

11. Gee says:

I hope I will find time to run, I’ve always planned for it.

12. Yes I do love running mommy and have been, but I stopped for a while and now back to running again. Love those new kicks!