Thrift Shopped #1

Entry #47 Project 366 Blog Photo Challenge

To inspire other shoppers who love to save and approach fashion for less, I am going to post here stuffs I shopped through thrift stores and consignment shops. I know Moms on a budget like me would love to share their ideas as well. So for my 1st entry, I have my Goodwill loot last week, as pictured above. It was my first trip to the Goodwill here in our area and my trip there wasn’t zero at all. I was able to buy 3 items. A boot cut pants from Gap, rarely used as it still look like new; 2 mini skirts, an xoxo brand and duck head jeans. I paid $17+ for all 3 including tax.

This entry was posted in 366 Blog Photo Challenge, Bargains, Fashion, Shopping, Thrift Shopped, Women's Apparel and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Thrift Shopped #1

1. Avs says:

I shop there too! I’m usually on the hunt for books, vases, bags, and those skirts! Mao jud, ukay2 sa tate…

I love going to Thrift Stores pud, pero diri sa WI kay mahalan ko. Sauna sa IL pa mi kay naay daghan ta less than $1 ra sa Salvation Army nga Thift Store kay every Friday naa silay 25 cents each lang. Diri kay wala jud. Pero mosulod japon ko to check out for goods. Ug naa pud koy makit-an. Kapoy lang pamili. Labi na karon nga buntit, di ko kalahutay. Lol.

BPC hop!

3. Deli says:

Nice buys! Thanks for the visit :)

4. Leah H. says:

What a steal! Super saving kau:)

Visiting from the challenge- hope you can stop by:)

5. great buy for the bottoms Momi Bless :-) Returning the visit from #58 of Project 366.

wow thats a great buy sis Bless. ako wala pa ka adto sa Goodwill. gi discourage man gud ko sa akong bana sa goodwill diri kay mga crooks daw. over pricing daw kaau ang uban to think na nakuha daw nila ang mga items for free, tapos dili daw ma adto sa charity ang money, sa sarili daw nilang pocket. mao to wala nalang pud ko. ang presyo gud diri kay halos pareho na kaau sa presyo nga new, usahay mas mahal pa gani, kung tutuosin used na sya d ba… maau dira sa inyoha no kay nindto. ganahan ko anang skirt nimo Bless.

7. Pinx says:

wow! nice finds! ako pud, last Sunday, nangukay ko! after so long na wala ko naka-ukay, hehehe.. nakapalit ko og 3 blouses worth P290 pesos ra tanan. tawn ning pobre mangukay na lang.. hahahaha… bpc 58 visit ko here mommy Bless.